Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Favorite Books and Movies #1

Hello guys! I know I haven't posted in a week, like you'd think I'm slacking at home and stuff but really this week has taken its toll on me. It's crazy hectic.
So today, I got no beauty post in mind, so instead I'll let you know about my favorites of books and movies.

So, I watched this movie just a week ago, and I fell in love with it. I didn't expect to be falling in love with it, I thought it was kind of my movies but I don't know if I'll like it and honestly the poster (is that what they call it?) of the movie didn't convince me at all, and on top of that I checked on rotten tomatoes and they slaughtered this movie. I watched it anyway. I'm so glad I did.


Okay, maybe at first the only one reason I wanted to watch it is because there is Alex Pettyfer in it, but well I'd have to say the cast in this movie is amazing. Okay, so first you have to know that I'm a sucker for a cheesy movie, for that romantic movie boyfriend. This movie makes me want to fall in love. It makes me want to find the guy, you know? It's incredibly cheesy but I just love it. I love the story, I love how the characters are well played, means they have good acting in this movie. Gabriella Wilde is definitely beautiful and innocent and Rhys Wakefield is incredible for playing Keith Butterfield. I don't know what it is about this movie that really stands out, other than just a story of a consuming first love, but it's good enough for me. 

Another one that I got a chance to see this week is That Awkward Moment. 


It's really good for a laugh. I love these kind of friendship between guys, you know? They stick together. These actors are my favorites, I can't imagine others to lay these characters. Miles being a usual stone-hearted guy, ac being a bit emotional and Michael being a doctor who will fight for a girl. I mean, I don't want to put story lines here but watch it. It will entertain you. It's really funny.

And with that, we move on to the books. I am a nerd guys, I can read two books in a day when I have nothing to do and it feels amazing. I got even a bit desperate when I don't have anything I like to read.

So first, this is like my favorite of 2014 (lol too early to tell) but I really like this book, it's called Hopeless, Okay so the composition of a perfect book for me are great characters, hot romantic book boyfriend and a great unexpected story. This book has it all. It surprised me, It made me laugh, It taught me a lot of things and man, I dig it. It's that good that I've re-read it for like probably 15 times. I have officially become a fan of Colleen Hoover. She is awesome. (not to mention or I have already but Dean Holder is worth every seconds of your time to get to know through this book and the second book ;) you're welcome)




The next one is called Perfect Chemistry. I'm one of those sucker who like this star-crossed love thing, good girl - bad boy stuff. This one is so perfect. I love that I can get two sides of the story with the POV of two main characters and it's just so great. It teaches that even though people can be different but they can be similar too in some ways. Honestly though, I wasn't too impressed with the cover but glad the whole book makes up for it and more. 


So that's what I've been loving recently. It's not a review and I have to admit, it is not a good writing but I just wanna relax and share you guys these things. I have been crazy busy and I want to chop my head off sometimes but I'm hanging on here so, it's alright. Hope you guys have had a good week. Beauty post coming soon next! see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment