Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Review: Topshop Blush


Hello guys!!

So here I am, on a Monday.... and today I'll be reviewing my favorite blush from Topshop in color Head Over Heels. This is a cream blush, which I like for a blush, it looks so natural. This blush color is so good, I'll have to admit that this is my only blush that I have on me right now, daily basis and for formal occasions. I love it so much, the color is so pretty. What I find a turn off in a blush is that it doesn't match my face color like it doesn't look natural on me, and it's so hard to get a pink color that suits me. This one is doing pretty well, it is not so pigmented, I was kind of disappointed at first, but I realize that it's better that way, so we can build the kind of shade we want on our cheeks. I was having a hard time on how to put this on, I don't like using a brush for cream blush, because it gets sticky. I like to do it with my hand just like the instruction but I don't exactly dot it, I smear it all over then blend it. It makes me really look flushed and makes my face more 'alive'. I notice some glitters in it too, not too much, it doesn't make cheeks glittery and annoying after you blend it, it hardly can be recognized at all, but it makes me have a beautiful natural glow. It really put the color to my cheeks, and makes me look more healthy. So, I'm loving this! it's not even that expensive too so you should go try this! :)

so that's it from me today, I hope you have an amazing day.
until the next one guys!

with love,

Intan Thalia

5 comments:

  1. What do you use to apply this blush?
    I've never ventured out to cream blushes yet!
    31ofMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't use it with brush for this blush, I just dot it on my cheeks and blend it with hand. I've used my stippling brush for this though but I find it better just to use my hand. You should try sometime then!

      Stay amazing Chantelle!!

      Delete
  2. Great review for what seems like an awesome product!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Jeanne! stay awesome!! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow,this blush looks awesome.I just love the color :)
    Hope youre going to check out my blig :)
    www.delatroesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete